Our Lee County Elevation Certificate search functions have been updated!!! Finally!!!
Here is the direct link to our new “Search for an Elevation Certificate” page.
https://www.leegov.com/dcd/BldPermitServ/elevcertsearch keeping in mind you must have a case number to search by.
You can find the link by going to the same EC informational page as before:
https://www.leegov.com/dcd/eServ/searchec. This same old page has just been updated to include this new link and some other info……scroll to the bottom and you will see an “update” section in red. There is a button to find the case number, then another button to actually insert the case number to obtain the pdf EC.
The “find my elevation certificate” interactive app has been updated as well to be linked with this new search page.
I highly recommend using the app http://leegis.leegov.com/ElevationCertificate for all of your EC needs. For example sample purposes….
· if you only have an address, say for example purposes 6629 Magnolia Lane
· insert address like always
· and like always a generic property information message box will appear
· actually click on the little house icon to get the EC information
· click on the “View Elevation Certificate” More Info link
· that will take you directly to the new search page automatically bringing up the case number and the different certificates available for viewing.
Let me know if you encounter any problems or issues.